Thursday, January 24, 2008

Alpana Bawa

Hey guys, back from the tiniest of vacations on account of my turning 24. Got a lovely new lens for my camera, which I will soon be putting to good use. Maybe next year I should wish for something bigger ? Like a job at ELLE Decor / Christian Bale ! :P




Moving on, I would really love a couple of these pillows from Alpana Bawa. Looking at pictures of her store in NYC, make me wish I lived there. I'm one of those people who likes neutral spaces and random bursts of colour by way of accessories . Her pillows seem like the perfect burst-of-colour space filler. Her clothes are pretty interesting too , save for the magenta shirts for men. They retail at Delhi,but I don't live there either ! Take a look here , it's technicoloured heaven.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Belated Happy birthday,girl! And I love your colourful post on the colourful work of Alpana Bawa & on that note I'd like to tell you that you are TAGGED!
    We'd like to know more about you & to know the details just check into my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cushions...Love the pic of the cushions on the ataircase :-). Nice blog. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been there. You do not miss anything if you are in India. Her clientele is upper eastern NY crowd, just like the crowd in Marine Lines or Bandra is.

    I lived in India for 3 years and think to know what is ultra priced for any average thing.

    Mac

    ReplyDelete